The Tasty Instant Pot Pasta – Cheesy Garlic Parmesan Pasta-
This simple, easy to follow, short taking time – only more or less 15minutes, homemade recipe of Instant Pot Pasta will give cheesy and creamy with a nice aroma from the garlic of Instant Pot pasta that is so tasty and yummy not only for you but also for all of the members in your family! Do try!!
It is not that difficult to make pasta in an Instant Pot or pressure cooker. You can use any kind of pasta such as linguine or spaghetti to be cooked in an Instant Pot.
The first thing to do is the pasta, linguine or spaghetti is broken in half lengths. By doing this, the pasta is fitted right and well in the Instant Pot.
And then, you must be sure that the liquid is sufficient to cook the pasta on pressure cooking. 3 ¼ cups of liquid is suggested to be used for Instant Pot Pasta –Cheesy Garlic Parmesan Pasta-.
Next, the pasta must be immersed in the liquid so the pasta is cooked right and well.
Last but not least, use only a wooden spatula to stir the pasta with the liquid before you begin the pressure cooking. The pasta is pushed to the sides of the Instant Pot rather than let them pile in the middle.
By doing this, the pasta will not stick to the base of the pressure cooker or Instant Pot and avoid the “Burn” error message. The sauce is decreased using the “Saute” mode for 1 minute if it is too runny.
For the tasty Instant Pot Pasta –cheesy Garlic Parmesan Pasta-, you just need several ingredients such as Parmesan cheese, garlic, heavy whipping cream, chicken stock and lemon. If you want more pasta sauce, the sauce ingredients, which are the chicken stock and heavy whipping cream, are doubled up. Still, you will spend the same cooking time.
To have the best result, try your best not to overcook the pasta. The pasta, spaghetti or linguine is supposed to be al dente or firm to the bite, not wet and soft.
HOW MANYCALORIES OF INSTANT POT PASTA –CHEESY GARLIC PARMESAN PASTA- PER SERVING?
The Instant Pot Pasta –Cheesy Garlic Parmesan Pasta- has only 518 calories per serving.
WHAT MEALS TO SERVE WITH INSTANT POT PASTA –CHEESY GARLIC PARMESAN PASTA-?
Some healthy vegetable side dishes such as Garlic Butter Sauteed Spinach, Herb Roasted Tomatoes, Garlic Herb Sauteed Mushrooms and Garlic Broccoli can be served together with Instant Pot Pasta – Cheesy Garlic Parmesan Pasta- for more complete and healthy weekday lunch or weeknight dinner.
One healthy vegetable side dish that goes well with Instant Pot Pasta –Cheesy Garlic Parmesan Pasta- is Garlic Butter Sauteed Spinach. Just like Instant Pot Pasta –Cheesy Garlic Parmesan Pasta-, you don’t need to spend much time, only less than 10 minutes, to make Garlic Butter Sauteed Spinach.
To make this healthy vegetable side dish, you need to have the ingredients such as 2 tablespoons of melted salted butter, 8 oz of baby spinach, 4 cloves of minced garlic, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and 1 pinch of salt. With these 5 ingredients, you are now ready to make Garlic Butter Sauteed Spinach.
First of all, a large frying pan is heated up and the butter is put into the large frying pan.
And then, the garlic is sautéed until you smell its nice aroma. The spinach is put into the large frying pan, followed by the salt and lemon juice. They are stirred to mix properly.
Next, quickly after the spinach begins to wilt, the heat is turned off and the spinach is removed to a serving platter.
Finally, the spinach is beautifully decorated with some fresh lemon wedges. Now, your homemade Garlic Butter Sauteed Spinach is ready and you quickly serve it with Instant Pot –Cheesy Garlic Parmesan Pasta-. Enjoy!!
COURSE : MAIN COURSE
CUISINE : EUROPEAN (ITALIAN)
KEYWORD : INSTANT POT PASTA RECIPES
PREP TIME : 7 MINUTES
COOK TIME : 8 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME : 15 MINUTES
SERVINGS : 3 PEOPLE
CALORIES : 518 CALORIES
- 8 oz of pasta, spaghetti or linguine
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2 ¼ cups of chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon of salt or up to your taste
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 3 dashes of ground black pepper
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup of shredded Parmesan cheese and some more for topping
- 1 tablespoon of chopped Italian parsley
- The pasta, spaghetti or linguine is broken into half lengths.
- The Instant Pot is set to Saute Mode. And then, the olive oil is put into the Instant Pot. The garlic is sautéed for 10 seconds when the oil is completely heated.
- The chicken stock, lemon juice, garlic powder, black pepper, salt and the pasta are put into the Instant Pot. The pasta is stirred towards the sides of the Instant Pot and you must be sure that the pasta is immersed in the liquid.
- The Instant Pot is covered and Manual is selected and it is set to High Pressure for 8 minutes. (For 6 minutes if you use spaghetti). It is turned to Quick Release when it beeps.
- The cover is removed slowly and carefully when the valve drops. The pasta is stirred and the heavy whipping cream, Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley are added. It is turned to “Saute” mode to decrease the sauce for more or less 1 minute if the sauce is very runny.
- Finally, the Instant Pot Pasta –Cheesy Garlic Parmesan Pasta- is topped with more Parmesan cheese and lemon wedges.
- Now, your homemade Instant Pot Pasta –Cheesy Garlic Parmesan Pasta- is ready and you quickly serve it with Garlic Butter Sauteed Spinach. Enjoy!!