Tasty Garlic Shrimp Tortellini
This simple, easy to follow, short taking time – only more or less 20 minutes-, practical, homemade recipe of Tasty Garlic Shrimp Tortellini will give an amazingly tasty tortellini with garlic shrimp that is really the right choice not only for you but also for all of the members in your family! Do try!!
Who doesn’t love pasta? Yes, this Italian food is loved by many and Tortellini which is a dumpling shaped-pasta filled with cheese is no exception.
The Tortellini itself is already appetizing and if you add garlic shrimp to the cheese filled pasta, what you are going to have is really mouthwatering and amazingly delicious meal.
You just need to have some olive oil, garlic, shrimp, white wine, salt, black peeper and sun-dried tomatoes to make this amazingly delicious meal.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
The Tasty Garlic Shrimp Tortellini has only 171 calories per serving.
What meals to serve with tasty garlic shrimp tortellini?
Some other meals such as Butter Sauteed Potatoes and Mushrooms, Cheesy Garlic Bread, and Toast Garlic Bread Pizza can be served together with Tasty Garlic Shrimp Tortellini for more complete weekday lunch or weeknight dinner.
- Course : main course
- Cuisine : european (italian)
- Keyword : shrimp tortellini
- Prep time : 10 minutes
- Cook time : 10 minutes
- Total time : 20 minutes
- Servings : 2 people
- Calories : 171 calories
- 8 oz of store-bought tortellini
- Some water for boiling
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 4 oz of peeled and deveined shrimp, seasoned with pinch of salt and black pepper
- 4 oz of sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 2 tablespoons of white wine
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley leaves
- The Tortellini is cooked based on the package instructions. The Tortellini is dried-out and it is put aside.
- Prepare a large flat base frying pan. The large flat base frying pan is heated up and the olive oil is put into the large flat base frying pan on medium heat.
- The garlic is put into the large flat base frying pan and the garlic is sautéed for 10 seconds before the shrimp is put into the large flat base frying pan.
- The shrimp is cooked until the exterior becomes white and the sun-dried tomatoes are put into the large flat base frying pan. They are stirred to mix properly before the tortellini is put into the large flat base frying pan.
- The white wine and salt are put into the large flat base frying pan and they are thrown up and down slowly and properly.
- The parsley is put into the large flat base frying pan and all of them are stirred to mix properly. Dish it out.
- Now, your homemade Tasty Garlic Shrimp Tortellini is ready and you quickly serve the Tasty Garlic Shrimp Tortellini with some other meals recommended above. Enjoy!!