Garlic Honey Lime Shrimp
This simple, easy to follow, short taking time –only more or less 20 minutes-, homemade recipe of Garlic Honey Lime Shrimp will give you a sweet and a nice aroma from the garlic and shrimp with fresh lime that is really good not only for you but also for all of the members in your family! Do try!!
Shrimp is seafood that many people love to enjoy. When you already have some shrimp, you just need several other ingredients such as garlic, honey and lime and you will have a yummy and tasty meal for the whole family.
Some of you prefer to have your shrimp with the tail-on while others like to have the shrimp with no tail. Whatever your choice for your shrimp, shrimp is always nice easy to have and easy to cook with only few simple ingredients.
One delicious pair dish for Garlic Honey Lime Shrimp is Creamy Garlic Parmesan Fettucine. This pasta with tasty garlic sauce topped with Parmesan cheese is very delicious and it doesn’t take a long time to prepare and cook it. You just spend 15 minutes for preparation and 5 minutes for cooking. So, altogether you just spend 20 minutes.
For Creamy Garlic Parmesan Fettucine, you need the ingredients such as 12 oz of fettucine, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter, 1 cup of chicken stock, 4 cloves of minced garlic, 1/3 cup of heavy whipping cream, ¼ teaspoon of salt or up to your taste.
Some other ingredients are also needed such as 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley, 3 dashes of ground black pepper, ¼ cup of shredded Parmesan cheese and last but not least, lemon wedges. Now, you are ready to cook the Creamy Garlic Parmesan Fettucine.
First of all, the fettucine is cooked according to the instructions. Once, it is cooked, the fettucine is dried-out.
And then, prepare a large flat base frying pan. The olive oil and butter are heated up in the large flat base frying pan. The garlic is sautéed until you smell its nice aroma or becomes a little bit browned.
Next, the chicken stock and heavy whipping cream are put into the large flat base frying pan. They are stirred to mix properly. The salt and ground black pepper are put into the large flat base frying pan.
After that, the heat is lowered and the sauce is reduced slightly before the fettucine is put into the large flat base frying pan. They are stirred to mix properly. The pasta is topped with parsley and Parmesan cheese.
Finally, some lemon juice is squeezed on the pasta before you serve the Creamy Garlic Parmesan Fettucine. Now, your homemade Creamy Garlic Parmesan Fettucine is ready and you quickly serve your Creamy Garlic Parmesan Fettucine with Garlic Honey Lime Shrimp. Enjoy!!
Another delicious pair dish for Garlic Honey Lime Shrimp is Cilantro Lime Rice. It also doesn’t take a long time to prepare and to cook Cilantro Lime Rice. It takes 5 minutes for the preparation and 15 minutes for cooking Cilantro Lime Rice. So, you just need altogether 20 minutes.
For Cilantro Lime Rice, you need to have the ingredients such as 2 cups of long grain rice, 1 cup of water, 1 ¼ cups of chicken stock, ¼ teaspoon o salt, 3 tablespoons of melted unsalted butter, ¼ cup of chopped cilantro leaves, and 4 tablespoons of fresh lime juice. Now, you are ready to cook Cilantro Lime Rice.
Firstly, the rice is completely cleaned up with cold water and the rice is dried-out. It is repeated for 3-4 times until the water becomes clear.
Next, the cleaned rice is removed into a large flat base frying pan and 1 cup of clean water, chicken stock, butter and salt are added to the rice. The rice is covered with a lid and cooked on medium heat for 15 minutes or until the water dries out and the rice is cooked completely.
After that, the heat is turned off. The cilantro leaves and lime juice are added to the rice. They are stirred and loosened up to mix properly.
Now, your homemade Cilantro Lime Rice is ready. You serve the Cilantro Lime Rice warm with Garlic Honey Lime Shrimp. Enjoy!!
HOW MANY CALORIES OF GARLIC HONEY LIME SHRIMP PER SERVING?
COURSE : MAIN COURSE
CUISINE : AMERICAN (SEAFOOD)
KEYWORD : LIME SHRIMP
PREP TIME : 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME : 5 MINUTES
ADDITIONAL TIME : 7 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME : 22 MINUTES
SERVINGS : 2 PEOPLE
CALORIES : 351 CALORIES
- 1 lb of shelled and deveined shrimp
- 1 tablespoon of melted unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1 ½ tablespoons of lime juice
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 3 dashes of cayenne pepper
- Chopped parsley
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- The shrimps are cleaned up with cold water. They are dried-out and they are put aside.
- Prepare a cast iron large flat base frying pan. And then, the cast iron large flat base frying pan is heated up. The olive oil and butter are put into the cast iron large flat base frying pan. The garlic is put into the cast iron large flat base frying pan and the garlic is sautéed until they become a little bit brown.
- The shrimps are stirred in. The shrimps are stirred and cooked for several times before the honey, lime juice, cayenne pepper and salt are put into the cast iron large flat base frying pan. The shrimps are cooked until the honey lime sauce becomes thick.
- With chopped parsley, the Garlic Honey Lime Shrimp is beautifully decorated. Now, your Homemade Garlic Honey Lime Shrimp is ready and you quickly serve the Garlic Honey Lime Shrimp with Creamy Garlic Parmesan Fettucine or Cilantro Lime Rice. Enjoy!!