This simple, easy to follow, short taking time – only more or less 20 minutes -, practical, homemade recipe of Tasty and Creamy Garlic Parmesan Fettuccine will give a nice dinner of one-pot pasta with creamy garlic sauce and topped with Parmesan cheese that is really good not only for you but also for all of the members in your family! Do try!!
Who doesn’t love pasta? Yes, this Italian food is very popular and is loved by many. For this one-pot pasta, Fettuccine will be used, but it is also possible to use any other of your own favorite pasta like linguine, penne or spaghetti.
What do you have to do to have the best tasty and creamy garlic parmesan fettuccine at home?
First of all, the fettuccine is cooked based on the package instructions. After that, the creamy garlic sauce is made by your large flat base frying pan. For this sauce, you need to have heavy whipping cream, chicken stock and garlic.
Finally, the cooked pasta is transferred into the sauce and it is topped with lots of Parmesan cheese. One nice thing about this Tasty and Creamy Garlic Parmesan Fettuccine is the leftover can be packed if you want to have it later.
How many calories per serving?
This Tasty and Creamy Garlic Parmesan Fettuccine has only 429 calories per serving.
What meals to serve with tasty and creamy garlic parmesan fettuccine?
Some other meals such as Garlic Chicken, Honey Cajun Grilled Shrimp, and Balsamic Roasted Potatoes can be served together with Tasty and Creamy Garlic Parmesan Fettuccine for more complete weekday lunch or weeknight dinner.
- Course : main course
- Cuisine : european (italian)
- Keyword : garlic parmesan fettuccine
- Prep time : 10 minutes
- Cook time : 5 minutes
- Total time : 20 minutes
- Servings : 3 people
- Calories : 429 calories
- 12 oz of fettuccine
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- 1/3 cup of heavy whipping cream
- ¼ teaspoon of salt or up to your taste
- 3 dashes of ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley
- ¼ cup of shredded Parmesan cheese
- Lemon wedges
- The fettuccine is cooked based on the package instructions. It is dried-out once the fettuccine is cooked.
- Prepare a large flat base frying pan. The large flat base frying pan is heated up with the olive oil and butter. The garlic is sautéed until you smell its nice aroma or a little bit browned. The chicken stock and heavy whipping cream are added. They are stirred to blend properly. The salt and ground black pepper are added.
- The heat is lowered and the sauce is reduced a little bit before you add the fettuccine. They are stirred to combine properly.
- The pasta is topped with parsley and lots of Parmesan cheese. Some lemon juice is squeezed on the pasta. Now, your homemade Tasty and Creamy Garlic Parmesan Fettuccine is ready and you quickly serve it with some other meals recommended above. Enjoy!!