Luscious Grilled Chicken Thighs
This simple, easy to follow, short taking time – only more or less 20 minutes-, homemade recipe of Grilled Chicken Thighs will give the most mouthwatering and appetizing Grilled Chicken you’ll ever taste! This luscious Grilled Chicken Thighs is really, amazingly tasty that not only you but also all of the members in your family will enjoy it to the last bite! Do try!!
To make the Luscious Grilled Chicken Thighs is not that difficult. You just need to marinate the chicken thighs with only two simple ingredients such as liquid smoke and dry rub. With these two simple ingredients, you can make your Grilled Chicken Thighs as luscious and juicy as Grilled Steak.
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO TO HAVE THE BEST GRILLED CHICKEN THIGHS AT HOME?
First of all, you must know how long to cook, how long to grill, and what temperature you must set for your Grilled Chicken Thighs to have the chicken thighs cooked right with crunchy and a bit burned or charred skin and with the juice that is still kept inside the chicken.
Next, the chicken thighs are grilled on direct heat at 300 F for more or less 2 minutes on every side with the skin side down first. The chicken thighs are flipped over for several times to prevent them from burning.
And then, the chicken thighs are moved to the side with no direct heat.
After that, the lid of the gas grill is covered and you keep on grilling the chicken thighs for more or less 6-8 minutes. The chicken thighs will be barbequed and cooked by the hot air in the grill and the juice will be kept.
Based on the size of the chicken thighs, the grilling time is set. The internal temperature must be 165 F or 75 C when the chicken thighs will be fully cooked through.
Finally, to check the doneness of the chicken thighs, you can cut a slit to see the inside of the chicken thighs.
As mentioned earlier, to marinate the chicken thighs one of the ingredients is Dry Rub. For this Dry Rub, you need to have the ingredients such as smoked paprika, chili powder, salt and sugar or brown sugar, garlic powder, cayenne pepper and steak seasoning.
Last but not least, another ingredient to marinate Grilled Chicken Thighs is liquid smoke that will give you more aroma and smokiness to your Grilled Chicken Thighs. That’s how you are going to have the best Grilled Chicken Thighs at home.
HOW MANY CALORIES OF GRILLED CHICKEN THIGHS PER SERVING?
Grilled Chicken Thighs has only 418 calories per serving.
WHAT MEALS TO SERVE WITH GRILLED CHICKEN THIGHS?
Some other meals such as Honey Butter Corn, Garlic Butter Mushroom Kebab, Lemon Butter Grilled Zucchini, and Coconut Water Lemonade can be served together with Grilled Chicken Thighs for more healthy and more complete weekday lunch or weeknight dinner.
One healthy and delicious pair dish for Grilled Chicken Thighs is Honey Butter Corn. You just need to spend more or less 10 minutes to make Honey Butter Corn and like Grilled Chicken Thighs you can serve Honey Butter Corn for 3 people.
To make the healthy Honey Butter Corn, you need to have the ingredients such as 4 ears of chopped into halves of corns, 1 tablespoon of honey, 3 tablespoons of melted salted butter, and ½ teaspoon of chopped parsley. With these ingredients, you are ready to make Honey Butter Corn.
Firstly, the corn is cooked in boiling water for 10 minutes and then the corn is dried-out.
At the same time, the honey butter mixture is prepared by mixing the honey, butter and chopped parsley.
Next, the honey butter is brushed a lot onto every corn or the honey butter can be added to the corn and they are thrown up and down slowly. If you like some heat, two dashes of cayenne pepper can be added to the honey butter.
COURSE : MAIN COURSE
CUISINE : AMERICAN
KEYWORD : GRILLED CHICKEN THIGHS
PREP TIME : 5 MINUTES
COOK TIME : 15 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME : 20 MINUTES
SERVINGS : 3 PEOPLE
CALORIES : 418 CALORIES
- 1 ½ lbs of bone-in chicken thighs or 5 small thighs
- 2 ½ tablespoons of dry rub
- ½ tablespoon of liquid smoke
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil for grilling
- The base part of the chicken thighs is scored lengthwise with several slits. By doing this, the Marinade ingredients will get inside the chicken thighs.
- The chicken thighs are marinated with the dry rub and liquid smoke. They are stirred to mix properly.
- The chicken thighs are grilled on direct heat at 300 F for more or less 2 minutes on every side with the skin side down first. The chicken thighs are lipped over several times to prevent them from burning. The chicken thighs are basted with olive oil while you grill the chicken thighs.
- The chicken thighs are moved to the side with no direct heat and the chicken thighs are kept on grilling. The gas grill is covered and you keep on grilling the chicken thighs for more or less 6-8 minutes. The chicken thighs will be barbequed and cooked by the hot air in the grill and the juice will be kept.
- The size of the chicken thighs will decide how long you are going to grill the chicken thighs. Just make sure that the internal temperature must be 165 F or 75 C when the chicken thighs will be fully cooked through.
- Now, your homemade Grilled Chicken Thighs are ready and you quickly serve it with your favorite hot sauce and Honey Butter Corn.