Tasty Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls
This simple, easy to follow, practical recipe of Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls will give amazingly delicious dinner rolls topped with Parmesan cheese and garlic that not only you but also all of the members in your family are going to enjoy these dinner rolls bite by bite! Do try!!
Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls use bread dough with Parmesan cheese and garlic herb butter that make these delicately small and pretty dinner rolls become amazingly delicious after they are baked in the oven. The nice aroma from the garlic and a nice taste from Parmesan cheese are really mouthwatering and appetizing that you want to have it again and again.
These Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls are really the perfect choice for any special event or holiday. Just try to make them yourself at home. Once you can make Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls on your own at home, you’ll find out that it is not that difficult and you can enjoy such amazingly tasty dinner rolls that you and all of the members in your family will love having them for many special occasions.
Besides Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls, another amazingly tasty dinner rolls are Pumpkin Dinner Rolls. Unlike Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls that are baked in the oven, you are going to use a large flat base frying pan for making Pumpkin Dinner Rolls.
It takes quite a long time to make Pumpkin Dinner Rolls, but it’s really worth doing because you are going to have amazingly tasty and soft dinner rolls that you want to have it again and again.
To make the amazingly tasty Pumpkin Dinner Rolls, you need to have the ingredients such as 2 ½ teaspoons of instant yeast, ¼ cup of brown sugar, ½ cup of lukewarm milk, 4 tablespoons of softened butter, and 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice.
Some other ingredients are also needed such as 2 teaspoons of salt, 2 big eggs, ¾ cup of canned pumpkin puree, and 4 cups of all-purpose flour. With all these ingredients, you are now ready to make Pumpkin Dinner Rolls.
First of all, prepare a big bowl. All of the ingredients are mixed in the big bowl. They are mixed and squeezed – you can use your hands, a stand mixer or a bread machine set on the dough cycle- to make smooth, soft dough.
And then, the dough is placed in a little bit greased bowl, and it is allowed to rise for 60 to 75 minutes until the dough is puffy but doesn’t have to be doubled in bulk. The dough is deflated slowly and carefully and the dough is removed to a little bit greased work exterior. The dough is divided into 24 even pieces. Every piece is rounded into a soft ball.
After that, a large flat base cast-iron frying pan or a sheet pan is a little bit greased. The dough is arranged. The large flat base frying pan is covered and the rolls are allowed to rise until they are crowded against one another and a bit puffy for more or less 1 ½ to 2 hours. Towards the end of the rising time, the oven is preheated to 350 F.
Next, the rolls are uncovered and they are baked for more or less 20 minutes. The top is covered with aluminum foil if they become brown too quick. The Rolls are removed from the oven and they are brushed with melted butter.
Finally, your homemade Pumpkin Dinner Rolls are ready and you serve the Pumpkin Dinner Rolls warm. Enjoy!!
HOW MANY CALORIES OF GARLIC PARMESAN DINNER ROLLS PER SERVING?
COURSE : APPETIZER / SIDE DISH
CUISINE : INTERNATIONAL (BAKING)
KEYWORD : GARLIC PARMESAN DINNER ROLLS
PREP TIME : 20 MINUTES
BAKE TIME : 10 MINUTES
ADDITIONAL TIME : 40 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME : 70 MINUTES (1 HOUR AND 10 MINUTES)
SERVING SIZE : 24 ROLLS
CALORIES : 167 CALORIES
- 2 packs of active dry yeast, (total ½ oz or 14 grams + 1 tablespoon of sugar)
- ¼ cup of warm water
- 1 ¼ cups of milk
- 5 tablespoons of sugar
- ¼ cup of unsalted butter (1/2 stick of butter)
- ¾ teaspoon of salt
- 1 big egg
- 4 ½ cup of sifted all-purpose flour
FOR THE TOPPINGS :
- ½ cup of melted salted butter
- 4 cloves of finely minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese
- The active dry yeast plus 1 tablespoon of sugar are melted in warm water. The milk is heated with the sugar, butter and salt until they are lukewarm.
- The egg is added to the yeast mixture. The yeast mixture, the milk mixture and all of the flour are mixed together. They are stirred to mix properly. The dough is covered and it is rested for 15 minutes. A stand mixer with a dough hook is used to squeeze the dough 5 minutes.
- The oven is preheated to 350 F.
- The dough is rolled out and the dough is divided into 24 balls on a floured surface. Every ball is rolled out and every ball is tied into a knot. They are covered and let rise for 25 minutes.
- In the mean time, the garlic herb butter is prepared by mixing all of the Toppings ingredients together, except the Parmesan cheese. The butter mixture is brushed a lot on the exterior and it is topped with Parmesan cheese.
- The dinner rolls are baked for 10-15 minutes or until the center of the dinner rolls are completely cooked well and the tops become golden brown. The dinner rolls are brushed with the remaining butter mixture.
- Now, your homemade Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls are ready and you serve your Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls while they are still warm. Enjoy!!