Delicious Shrimp Garlic Noodles
This simple, easy to follow, short taking time – only more or less 25 minutes-, homemade recipe of Shrimp Garlic Noodles will give a good, buttery and a nice aroma from the garlic with a tasty yellow noodles and big shrimps that is very delicious not only for you but also for all of the members in your family! Do try!!
Shrimp Garlic Noodles is becoming more and more well-known among many people because of its delicious taste and the must-be-on-the list of-menu in many Asian Restaurants around the world.
When you combine garlic, noodles and shrimp, what you are going to have is a really mouthwatering and appetizing dish that you will finish up quickly! You will have this by having the right Asian seasonings to make the delicious Shrimp Garlic Noodles.
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO TO HAVE THE BEST SHRIMP GARIC NOODLES AT HOME?
It is not that difficult to make Shrimp Garlic Noodles at home. First of all, you need to know which noodles you should use for making Shrimp Garlic Noodles. It is strongly recommended to use fresh noodles. Just fresh noodles are not enough to make Shrimp Garlic Noodles, you need to have fresh, yellow noodles. When you have the fresh, yellow noodles, the end result will be the best one!
If you happen not to have the fresh, yellow noodles, it is still possible to use spaghetti to make the Shrimp Garlic Noodles. Some of the main ingredients of Shrimp Garlic Noodles are oyster sauce, grated Parmesan cheese, sugar, butter and of course garlic. Especially for the oyster sauce, you need to have it because it is an important ingredient for Asian Food.
The highlight of the Shrimp Garlic Noodles is certainly The Shrimp. You just find and buy big shrimp or medium-sized shrimp with the shell-on. The shell is on but the shrimp is deveined. Then, the shrimp is sautéed with garlic, sugar, scallion and soy sauce. Finally, several shrimp are put on top of the noodles when you serve this mouthwatering and appetizing Shrimp Garlic Noodles.
HOW MANY CALOERIES OF SHRIMPGARLIC NOODLES PER SERVING?
Shrimp Garlic Noodles has only 587 calories per serving.
WHAT MEALS TO SERVE WITH SHRIMP GARLIC NOODLES?
Some other meals such as Ginger Soy Bok Choy, Spring Rolls, Summer Rolls, and Sticky Asian Chicken Wings can be served together with Shrimp Garlic Noodles for more complete weekday lunch or weeknight dinner.
COURSE : MAIN COURSE
CUISINE : ASIAN (CHINESE)
KEYWORD : SHRIMP GARLIC NOODLES
PREP TIME : 15 MINUTES
COOK TIME : 10 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 25 MINUTES
SERVINGS : 4 PEOPLE
CALORIES : 587 CALORIES
FOR GARLIC NOODLES :
- 2 lbs of fresh yellow oil noodles or 8 oz of spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons of melted unsalted butter
- 10 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 ½ tablespoons of oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
FOR THE SHRIMP :
- 10 oz of shell-on big or medium-sized shrimp
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- ½ tablespoon of sugar
- ½ tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of chopped scallion
- 1 pinch of salt
- The fresh yellow noodles are loosened up with your hands. You must be sure that each strand of the noodle is loosened up. The fresh yellow noodles are removed a colander and they are placed in the kitchen sink.
- A pot of hot water is boiled. And then, the hot water is poured over the fresh yellow noodles. By doing this, the fresh yellow noodles are going to be cleaned up of the oil and they are a little bit cooked. The fresh yellow noodles are dried-out and they are put aside.
- The shell-on shrimp is chopped. You chop a slit on the back where the vein is. The vein is removed. The shrimp is cleaned up with water and the shrimp is pat-dried with paper towels. The shrimp is put aside.
- Prepare a large flat base frying pan. The large flat base frying pan is heated up on medium heat. The butter is put into the large flat base frying pan. The garlic is sautéed until the garlic begins to brown.
- The oyster sauce and sugar are put into the large flat base frying pan and they are stirred to mix properly before you put the noodles into the large flat base frying pan. Keep on stirring with a spatula or Chinese cooking chopsticks to mix the noodles with the sauce. The heat is turned off.
- The Parmesan cheese is added to the garlic noodles and they are stirred to mix properly. The noodles are removed to a serving platter.
- Using the same large flat base frying pan on medium heat, the olive oil and garlic are put into the large flat base frying pan. They are sautéed fast and the shrimp, sugar and soy sauce are put into the large flat base frying pan.
- The shrimp is kept on stirring until the shrimp is cooked right. A pinch of salt and the scallion are put into the large flat base frying pan. They are dished out.
- The garlic noodles are divided into four serving bowls. The garlic noodles are topped with 4-5 shrimp.
- Now, your homemade Shrimp Garlic Noodles are ready and you quickly serve your homemade Shrimp Garlic Noodles. Enjoy!!