Avocado Ranch Dressing Recipe for Healthiest Salads
Many ingredients can be used to make a salad dressing. Why avocado? Because this avocado ranch dressing recipe offers lots of benefits, is very easy to make, and is so good.
Instead of purchasing a ranch dressing, you can follow the recipe down here to make the better avocado ranch dressing than any restaurant has ever made. Let us guide you to the best homemade avocado ranch dressing.
Nutrient Rich Fruit for Your Ranch Dressing
One serving of avocado, which is about one-fifth or 40 grams of avocado, contains 64 calories, 6 grams fat, 3.4 grams carbs, 3 grams fiber, and sugar in less than one gram.
It also comes with vitamin B6, C, E, and K. Other nutrients contained by this fruit is including magnesium, potassium, pantothenic acid, folate, niacin, and riboflavin.
Oh, this fruit also has omega 3 fatty acids, beta carotene, and lutein.
Health Benefits of Avocado Ranch Dressing Recipe
What health benefits offered by the main ingredient of this ranch dressing recipe? Avocado is helping you to get healthier body. Check this out:
- Avocado is good for your vision
It contains zeaxanthin and lutein which are phytochemicals that concentrated in eyes’ tissues.
They provide the antioxidants that help minimizing damage from the ultraviolet light. Avocados’ monounsaturated fatty acids support the fat-soluble antioxidants’ absorptions. Add avocados to diet and taste the benefits.
- Preventing osteoporosis
Half of avocado will give you 25 percent vitamin K that your body needs. This nutrient is essential, especially for our bone health.
Consuming foods that contain enough vitamin K will support the health of our bone by increasing the calcium absorption.
Course : dressing, dip
Cuisine : American
Keyword : avocado ranch, avocado ranch dressing, avocado ranch dip
Prep Time : 5 minutes
Cook Time : –
Total Time : 5 minutes
Servings : 1½ cups (6 servings)
Calories : 98 kcal
- 1 small avocado or ½ of large avocado
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons of sour cream
- ½ cup of low-fat buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon of cilantro
- ½ teaspoon of tabasco sauce
- ½ teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, press or mince it
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
- ¾ teaspoon of sea salt or other salt to taste
- Prepare your food processor and fill it with the entire ingredients on the list. Pulse them to combine and then blend them to smoothen. If necessary, scrap down your bowl.
- Season the dip you’ve made based on the avocado ranch dressing recipe above with more pepper and salt in order to taste it. Serve it as salad dressing or dip.
- Save the unused portion inside small container that is airtight and keep it in the fridge. Less air inside the container will keep the quality of your dip. This dressing can stay three days in fridge.
This dressing can be served with green salad such as the shrimp avocado salad. You can also enjoy it as dip for your chicken nuggets, crisp vegetables, chicken strips, potato wedges, whatever you want.