This simple, easy to follow, short taking time – only more or less 20 minutes, practical, homemade recipe of The Tasty Mandarin Chicken will give a nice and famous Chinese chicken dish with sweet and tasty Mandarin Sauce that is really good not only for you but also for all f the members in your family! Do try!!
The Tasty Mandarin Chicken
The Tasty Mandarin Chicken used to be one of the menus listed at the Panda Express but now The Tasty Mandarin Chicken is no longer available at Panda Express. From then on, many people would like to know how to make The Tasty Mandarin Chicken at home.
This Tasty Mandarin Chicken is healthy and is not that difficult to make. You can make it quickly at home just by using only 5 ingredients such as chicken, ginger, soy sauce, lemon juice and sugar. Especially for the chicken, you can use either chicken breasts or chicken thighs.
What do you have to do to have the best tasty mandarin chicken at home?
First of all, the chicken breasts or chicken thighs are pan-seared. After that, the sauce is made. And then, the chicken is sliced into pieces and it is drizzled with a lot of the citrusy sauce. Finally, you serve the Tasty Mandarin Chicken with a bowl of steamed rice.
What meals to serve with the tasty mandarin chicken?
Some other meals such as Bean Sprouts with Tofu and Vegan Lettuce Wraps can be served together with The Tasty Mandarin Chicken for more complete weekday lunch or weeknight dinner.
How many calories per serving?
The Tasty Mandarin Chicken has only 165 calories per serving.
- Course : main course
- Cuisine : asian (chinese)
- Keyword : mandarin chicken
- Prep time : 10 minutes
- Cook time : 10 minutes
- Total time : 20 minutes
- Servings : 4 people
- Calories : 165 calories
- 2 skinless and boneless of chicken breasts or chicken thighs
- Some oil for pan-frying
- Chopped scallion to garnish
For the sauce of tasty mandarin chicken :
- 4 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 3 slices of peeled ginger
- Prepare a large flat base frying pan. The large flat base frying pan is heated up and the chicken is pan-fried on both sides until it is cooked. The chicken can be grilled or pan-fried using a cast-iron grill pan if you want to. The chicken is cooled off and is sliced into pieces.
- Prepare a small sauce pan. All of the ingredients are mixed in the small sauce pan. The small sauce pan is heated up on medium heat until the sauce is a little bit thick. The ginger slices are thrown away.
- The Sauce is drizzled on top of the chicken and the chicken is beautifully decorated with the chopped scallion.
- Now your homemade Tasty Mandarin Chicken is ready and you quickly serve it with a bowl of steamed rice and some other meals recommended above. Enjoy!!