This simple, easy to follow, short taking time – only more or less 30 minutes-, homemade recipe of The Nice and Delicious Skirt Steak and Corn with Chimichurri will give an amazingly delicious meal not only for you but also for all of the members in your family! Do try!!
Besides this nice and delicious skirt steak and corn, some other meals such as chicken wings, one-pot clam bake, beer-steamed mussels, beef skewers, and grilled shrimp are the perfect choices for you to enjoy.
With the special ingredient, Chimichurri, a green sauce originally from Argentina the steak capital of South America which is made of chopped parsley, garlic, cilantro, oil and some other ingredients, the skirt steak and corn will become amazingly delicious because the Chimichurri really gives a strong flavor to the plain grilled-steak.
Another nice thing about Chimichurri is you can make it one day in advanced and you just store it in a jar and put it in the fridge. When the grilled-steak is ready, the Chimichurri Sauce is left out on room temperature and is used much for the grilled-steak. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s make the Nice and Delicious Skirt Steak and Corn and enjoy the Chimichurri Sauce!!
How many calories per serving ?
This Nice and Delicious Skirt Steak and Corn have only 529 calories per serving.
What meals to serve with the nice and delicious skirt steak and corn?
Some other meals such as, Zucchini and Corn Frittata, Grilled Oysters and Creamy Garlic Parmesan Fettucine can be served together with the Nice and Delicious Skirt Steak and Corn for more complete weekday meals.
- Course : main course
- Cuisine : american
- Keyword : skirt steak recipe
- Prep time : 20 minutes
- Cook time : 10 minutes
- Total time : 30 minutes
- Servings : 2 people
- Calories : 529 calories
- 1 ¼ lbs of chopped into 3-inch pieces of skirt steak
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 of chopped into quarters of corns
- 1/3 cup of finely chopped of parsley leaves
- 1/3 cup of finely chopped of cilantro leaves and stems
- 1 of minced garlic
- ½ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- The grill is preheated for direct heat. The steak is seasoned with salt and pepper. Both sides of the steak are grilled until the meat is medium rare. The meat is removed to the cutting board and it is let stand for more or less 10 minutes.
- The corns are grilled for more or less 6-7 minutes until the corn becomes blistered in spots and crunchily-tender.
- Prepare a bowl. The herbs, garlic, the oil, vinegar are stirred together in the bowl. The chimichurri is seasoned with salt and pepper. The steak is thinly sliced against the grain.
- Now, your homemade, nice and delicious Skirt Steak and Corn are ready and you quickly serve it with corn and Chimichurri Sauce. Enjoy!!