This simple, easy to follow, short taking time –only more or less 15 minutes, homemade recipe of The Delicious Garlic Butter Brazilian Steak will give the nicest, the juiciest, the most tender and the softest steak with a nice looking golden garlic butter sauce that is really good not only for you but also for all of the members in your family! Do try!!
What do you have to do to have the best garlic butter brazilian steak at home?
First of all, this delicious garlic butter Brazilian steak needs only some common and simple ingredients such as, butter, garlic, parsley, black pepper and salt that you probably have them at home.
With these common and simple ingredients, you are going to have and enjoy a very delicious taste of Brazilian Steak like what you have at some well-known Brazilian restaurants.
To make this delicious garlic butter Brazilian Steak at home, it is recommended to use some cuts of meat such as, skirt steak, flap meat or flank steak because they are the tender and soft parts of the beef.
To accompany the Delicious Garlic Butter Brazilian Steak, some side dishes such as, Brown Butter Garlic Honey Roasted Carrots, Crunchy Roasted Potatoes, and Skillet Dinner Rolls can be served together with this Delicious Garlic Butter Brazilian Steak.
How many calories per serving ?
This Delicious Garlic Butter Brazilian Steak has only 429 calories per serving.
What meals to serve with the delicious garlic butter brazilian steak?
Some other meals such as, Brazilian Cheese Bread, Lemon Herb Roasted Potatoes, Ultimate French Mashed Potatoes and Parmesan Garlic Noodles can be served together with The Delicious Garlic Butter Brazilian Steak for more complete weeknight dinner.
- Course : main course
- Cuisine : south american (brazilian)
- Keyword : brazilian steak recipe
- Prep time : 10 minutes
- Cook time : 5 minutes
- Total ime : 15 minutes
- Servings : 4 people
- Calories : 429 calories
- 6 medium cloves of garlic
- Kosher salt
- 5 lb of trimmed and chopped into 4 pieces of skirt steak
- Freshly ground of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of canola oil or vegetable oil
- 2 oz or 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh flat –leaf of parsley
- The garlic cloves are peeled and they are smashed with the side of a chef’s knife. The garlic is sprinkled a bit with salt and the garlic is minced.
- The steak is pat-dried and the steak is seasoned a lot on both sides with salt and pepper. The canola or vegetable oil is heated over medium high heat in a heavy-duty 12-inch large flat base frying pan until the oil is shimmering hot.
- The steak is put into the large flat base frying pan and they are cooked until the steak becomes brown properly on both sides for more or less 2 to 3 minutes per side for medium rare. The steak is removed to a plate and it is let rest while the garlic butter is made.
- The butter is melted over low heat in an 8-inch large flat base frying pan. The garlic is added and they are cooked by swirling the pan many times until they become a bit golden for more or less 4 minutes. Add some salt up to your taste.
- The steak is sliced and it is removed to 4 plates. The garlic butter is spooned over the steak and the parsley is sprinkled. Now, you are ready to serve The Delicious Garlic Butter Brazilian Steak.