Topped with Sriracha Beans, cheese and sour cream, a Spicy Loaded Baked Potato is a super easy and satisfying meal.
When the weather turns chilly, one of our favorite meals is a warm bowl of chili or soup with a baked potato. While it is simple fare, it is hard to beat on an evening when all you desire is everything that is cozy.
We enjoy baked potatoes all throughout the year, but particularly in the cooler months. We bake both sweet potatoes and regular russet potatoes. These Spicy Loaded Baked Potatoes are a meal of their own. Load up baked potatoes with spicy new limited time Bush’s Sriracha Beans to create a hearty and tasty meal. Add a dollop of sour cream or greek yogurt, a bit of your favorite cheese and maybe a sprinkling of crispy fried onions or bacon for a satisfying, yet simple meal. Serve a Spicy Loaded Baked Potato with your favorite soup, chill or salad for fabulous lunch or dinner.
Bush’s Sriracha Beans are available for a limited time only. Be sure to stock up! Pinto beans are slow cooked with a spicy, tangy, garlicky sauce to make these Sriracha Beans a tasty way to turn up the heat. To find where this limited edition flavor is in your area, do a quick search over at Bush’s Beans.
If you are unable to find the special limited Bush’s Sriracha Beans at your local grocer, make an easy substitute. Choose your favorite Bush’s Beans and add a teaspoon or two of Sriracha sauce at a time, plus a dash or two of garlic powder, and adjust to your preference. I think Bush’s Black Beans would be fabulous kicked up a notch or two with spicy Sriracha sauce.
I hope you enjoy these Spicy Loaded Baked Potatoes as much as we do. Let me know what you think about this special edition flavor!
How To Make Spicy Loaded Baked Potato
- 4 large sweet potatoes and/or russet potatoes, washed
- vegetable oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 can Bush’s Sriracha Beans*
- 1 1/2 cups Monterey Jack shredded cheese (or white cheddar)
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt or sour cream
- optional additional toppings- crumbled bacon, crispy fried onions optional garnish: fresh cilantro, chives, green onions
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Place a baking sheet on bottom rack in oven. Position another rack in the middle of the oven above baking sheet.
- Use a fork to poke holes in potatoes all over 10-12 times. Coat potatoes with vegetable oil and salt. Place on middle rack in oven. Bake for 1 hour, until potatoes are cooked through and soft.
- Split baked potatoes open and add toppings as desired.
*If you are unable to find the special limited Bush’s Sriracha Beans at your local grocer, make an easy substitute by adding a teaspoon or two of Sriracha sauce at a time, plus a dash or two of garlic powder to your favorite Bush’s Beans. Adjust to your taste.