Special Salami Sandwich with Cream Cheese Based Spread
Since there are lots of time to spend at home, trying some new recipes like salami sandwich would be a brilliant idea. Sandwiches don’t take much time to make.
Five minutes will give you the most satisfaction sandwiches ever. Though it is totally easy and quick to make, salami sandwiches offer the fanciest taste for lunch.
What makes it better is the usage of spread made of cream cheese.
Why Salami Sandwich is the Best Sandwich Recipe
One reason is because it has salami. Salami comes with benefits for our health. What makes salami become a great ingredient for sandwiches?
- Salami is fermented food that is good for digestion
When salami is being fermented, good bacteria and microorganisms form and promote a digestive health. Both bacteria and the microorganisms will help predigesting some food compounds and make salami becomes easier to be handled by gut. Nutrients from the salami can be absorbed easily by our body.
- Salami comes with good fats
Salami is made of quality meat from leg and ham. You will not get chewy sinew bites and too greasy salami. The using of back fat makes salami comes with melt texture which is different from fat particles. Salami is a perfect option for you who are on keto diet since it comes with balanced fat and protein and low carbs.
The Perfect Cream Cheese Spread for Salami Sandwich
Just like salami, cream cheese spread for your sandwich comes with health benefits. The regular one comes with 100 calories, 6 grams saturated fat, and 9 grams fat in every two tablespoons. If you desire a lighten version, go get the light varieties of cream cheese or whipped version. The whipped one incorporates air. In every two tablespoons, it contains 80 calories, 5 gr saturated fats, and 8 gr fats.
Course : Lunch
Cuisine : American
Keyword : Salami Cream Cheese Sandwich
Prep Time : 5 minutes
Cook Time : –
Total Time : 5 minutes
Servings : 4 sandwiches in big size
Calories : 601 kcal per serving (217 grams)
- 8 slices sourdough sandwich bread or other sandwich breads you prefer
- 8 to 10 oz of genoa salami
- 4 big leaves green lettuce
- 1 garlic clove, press it
- 8 oz of cold or room temperature cream cheese
- ¼ cup of fresh dill or frozen dill, chop finely
- ¼ cup of frozen or fresh green onion, chop finely
- Make the cream cheese spread by combining the cream cheese, green onions, dill, and a garlic clove inside small bowl. Mash the herbs until they mix well with cream cheese.
- Now get every bread slice and spread one tablespoon or two of cream cheese mix only on one bread’s side.
- Top your cream cheesed bread with one big leaved green lettuce and six to eight salami pieces.
- Your salami sandwich is ready for your lunch or snack time during the movie night.
Save this recipe so you could make your favorite salami cream cheese sandwich you desire every time. And feel free to share the recipe so others could taste the fanciest sandwiches you ever made.