Pull Apart Garlic Bread – A Delicious Appetizer-
This simple, easy to follow, practical and homemade recipe of Pull Apart Garlic Bread will give you the nice and the most delicious garlic bread as the best appetizer you have ever had!! Do try!!
Many people enjoy and are crazy about Garlic Bread mainly the one which is still fresh and warm from the oven. The nice smell of butter and garlic coming from the Garlic Bread is really tempting and appetizing.
Some people like the common loaf of garlic bread, but some others prefer the more practical one, The Pull Apart Garlic Bread because it’s just so easy to pull it apart and have it anytime.
HOW DO YOU MAKE YOUR OWN AND THE BEST PULL APART GARLIC BREAD AT HOME?
First of all, you need to have the ingredients such as warm water, white sugar, unsalted butter, milk, salt, bread flour, active dry yeast. Some other ingredients are also needed to make the Topping of The Pull Apart Garlic Bread such as butter, garlic, parsley leaves and salt.
Next, you will make the dough for the Pull Apart Garlic Bread and make the butter mixture for the topping. After you make the dough, you need to make the dough balls and wait for more or less 1 hour to make the dough balls become double. Finally, for about 30 minutes, you will bake the garlic bread and pour the butter mixture on top the garlic bread.
HOW MANY CALORIES OF THE PULL APART GARLIC BREAD PER SERVING?
The Pull Apart Garlic Bread has only 414 calories per serving.
WHAT MEALS TO SERVE WITH PULL APART GARLIC BREAD?
As mentioned earlier, Pull Apart Garlic Bread is good for Appetizer, so some other meals are recommended to serve with The Pull Apart Garlic Bread such as Garlic Butter Pork Chops, Creamy Garlic Chicken, Skillet Garlic Butter Steak and Baked Cod for more complete weekday lunch or weeknight dinner.
One delicious pair dish for Pull Apart Garlic Bread is Creamy Garlic Chicken. This amazingly delicious Chicken dish with its creamy garlic sauce is not that difficult to make and it takes only 20 minutes of your precious time.
For Creamy Garlic Chicken, you need to have ingredients such as 20 oz of deboned and skin on of chicken thighs, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 15-20 cloves of garlic, ½ cup of chicken bouillon, 1/3 cup of white wine, ¼ cup of plain yogurt, 3 springs thyme, ground black pepper, 1 pinch of paprika, and chopped of parsley. Now, you are ready to make the Creamy Garlic Chicken.
First of all, the chicken is seasoned with a pinch of salt and pepper. And then, a large cast iron frying pan is heated up on medium heat. 1 tablespoon of olive oil is put into the large frying pan. The chicken is pan-fried until both of the exteriors turn crunchy or browned well. The chicken is removed from the large frying pan and put them aside.
Next, the chicken fat is thrown away from the large frying pan. The remaining olive oil is put into the large frying pan and the garlic is sautéed until a little bit brown. The chicken is put back into the large frying pan, followed by the chicken bouillon, white wine and yogurt.
After that, the heat is lowered and it is let simmer. The thyme, salt, pepper and paprika are put into the large frying pan. The sauce is decreased a little bit.
Finally, the chicken is removed from the heat and the chicken is beautifully decorated with parsley. It’s simple and easy, right? Now, your homemade Creamy Garlic Chicken is ready and you quickly serve it with Pull Apart Garlic Bread.
COURSE : APPETIZER
CUISINE : BAKING
KEYWORD : PULL APART GARLIC BREAD
PREP TIME : 1 HOUR AND 20 MINUTES
BAKE TIME : 30 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME : 1 HOUR AND 50 MINUTES
SERVINGS : 2 PEOPLE
CALORIES : 414 CALORIES
- ½ cup of warm water
- 1 tablespoon of white sugar
- 1 tablespoon of softened unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon of active dry yeast
- ½ cup of milk
- 3 cups of bread flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
For the Topping of The Pull Apart Garlic Bread:
- 1 pinch of salt
- Some finely cut of fresh parsley leaves
- 2 cloves of finely minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter
- Prepare some warm water, a bowl and a stand mixer. And then, the warm water is poured into the bowl of a stand mixer which is fitted with a dough hook. The sugar and the active dry yeast are sprinkled into the water. Use the stand mixer for about 5-10 minutes until they become frothy or bubbly.
- The butter, milk, and salt are mixed in and the flour is stirred in little by little. The dough is squeezed for 7-10 minutes. Make sure that the dough sticks to or attaches to the base of the bowl but clear sides. The dough is divided into the same portions of two.
- Prepare a small bowl. And then, the butter, salt, garlic and parsley leaves are mixed in the small bowl. The dough is chopped into tiny round pieces and is dipped into the butter mixture. The dough balls are arranged into 2 mini loaf pan or I regular loaf pan. For more or less 1 hour, they are covered and let them rise until they become double. The leftover of the butter mixture is reserved.
- Finally, for about 30 minutes or until the garlic bread becomes golden brown, bake the garlic bread at 350 degrees. Pour the butter mixture on the Pull Apart Garlic Bread after the Pull Apart Garlic Bread is out of the oven.