This simple, easy to follow, short taking time – only more or less 15 minutes-, homemade recipe of a nicely delicious chili shrimp will give nice, sticky and delicious Chili Shrimp with lime juice that not only you but also all of the members in your family are going to really enjoy this delicious meal! Do try!!
Nicely Delicious Chili Shrimp
The basic ingredients of this delicious meal are shrimp, lime, and of course Thai Sweet Chili Sauce. The last ingredient, The Thai Sweet Chili Sauce, will make the shrimp both sweet and spicy at the same time with a nice taste from the lime.
Some other ingredients such as garlic, sugar and some salt are needed for this nicely delicious Chili Shrimp. You may also need chili garlic sauce if you want to have spicier taste for this nicely delicious Chili Shrimp.
How many calories per serving?
This Nicely Delicious Chili Shrimp has only 206 calories per serving.
What meals to serve with the nicely delicious chili shrimp?
Some other meals such as Cilantro Lime Rice, Brown Butter Garlic Noodles, Honey Turmeric Chicken, and Ginger Soy Bok Choy can be served together with The Nicely Delicious Chili Shrimp for more complete weekday meals and weeknight dinner.
Course : main course
Cuisine : asian
Keyword : sweet chili shrimp
Prep time : 5 minutes
Cook time : 10 minutes
Total time : 15 minutes
Servings : 3 people
Calories : 206 calories
- 10 oz of shelled and deveined, tail-on shrimp
- Black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of cooking oil
- Some salt
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of chopped cilantro or parsley leaves to decorate the Chili Shrimp beautifully
For the chili shrimp sauce :
- 3 tablespoons of Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 teaspoon of chili garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- The shrimp is cleaned up and pat-dried. The shrimp is then seasoned with salt and black pepper.
- Prepare a large flat base frying pan. The large flat base frying pan is heated up and 1 tablespoon of cooking oil is put into the large flat base frying pan. The shrimp is pan-seared on both sides until the shrimp becomes a little bit brown. And then, the shrimp is removed from the large flat base frying pan.
- The large flat base frying pan is cleaned and after that with the remaining 1 tablespoon of cooking oil, the large flat base frying pan is reheated. The garlic is sautéed until you smell its nice aroma or until the garlic becomes a little bit browned. The shrimp is put into the large flat base frying pan and the sauce is followed after. They are stirred to mix well.
- Finally, the Shrimp is beautifully decorated with cilantro or parsley leaves. Now, your Nicely Delicious Chili Shrimp is ready and it s quickly served with some other meals recommended above. Enjoy!!