This simple, easy to follow, short taking time – only more or less 10 minutes-, homemade recipe of Garlic Butter Broccolini will give a healthy and nice broccolini that is cooked in a pan by sautéing. This nice and healthy Garlic Butter Broccolini will be the right choice not only for you but also for all of the members in your family. Do try!!
Broccolini is actually the hybrid between the common broccoli and Chinese Broccoli with smaller florets and longer and thinner stems compared to the common broccoli. Especially after being cooked, the stems will be crispy.
What do you have to do to have the best garlic butter broccolini at home?
First of all, when you cook Broccolini, you must not spend much time to be able to maintain the original taste of the broccolini and its freshly delicious flavor.
So, you just need to sauté the broccolini in a pan for just several minutes with these following ingredients such as, garlic, butter, ground black pepper, lemon and some salt.
Besides sautéing the broccolini, you can also steam, bake or roast the broccolini if you want to. These three techniques will also maintain the original taste of broccolini and its freshly delicious flavor.
How many calories per serving ?
This Garlic Butter Broccolini has only 100 calories preserving.
What meals to serve with garlic butter broccolini?
Some other meals such as, Cajun Chicken, Skillet Garlic Butter Steak, One Pot Pasta and Boneless Pork Chops can be served together with Garlic Butter Broccolini for more complete weekday lunch and weeknight dinner.
Course : main course
Cuisine : asian
Keyword : broccolini
Prep time : 5 minutes
Cook time : 5 minutes
Total time 10 minutes
Servings : 4 people
Calories : 100 calories
- 1 lb of broccolini
- 2 tablespoons of room temperature unsalted butter
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 squirt of lemon juice
- Ground black pepper up to your taste
- Some salt up to your taste
- The base part of the broccolini stems are trimmed for more or less ½ inch.
- Prepare a large flat base frying pan. The large flat base frying pan is heated up and the butter is put into the large flat base frying pan. The garlic is sautéed until the garlic become a bit brown before you add the broccolini. With a spatula, throw the broccolini up and down slowly to mix properly with the garlic.
- Some salt and ground black pepper are put into the large flat base frying pan up to your taste. Put several squirts of lemon juice into the large flat base frying pan. When the stems of the broccolini are soft and tender, the broccolini are removed from heat.
- Now, your Homemade Garlic Butter Broccolini is ready and you quickly serve The garlic Butter Broccolini with some other meals recommended above. Enjoy!!
Like any other vegetables, brocolini will provide you with lots of vitamins. With only 37 calories in 1 cup of serving, nearly no fat, and no cholesterol, broccolini is really healthy and is the right choice for you and all of the members in your family.