There’s nothing more beautiful than honey garlic beef, pork, and chicken, right? Luckily, you’ll find the best recipe of double crunch honey garlic chicken only in this page. This menu is totally halal so you can serve it not only for your family dinner but also for friends who come to visit. Before sharing this special recipe to friends, you’ll want to try making it yourself. Here is how you’ll make it.
Ingredients that Help Making Perfect Double Crunch Honey Garlic Chicken
First of all, you must prepare for double crunch chicken ingredients. Make sure you can get these entire ingredients:
- 4 big chicken breasts, the boneless and skinless ones
- 2 cups of flour
- 4 teaspoons of salt
- 4 teaspoons of black pepper
- 3 tablespoons of ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon of fresh ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons of ground thyme
- 2 teaspoons of ground sage
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons of paprika
- 4 eggs
- 8 tablespoons of water
- Canola oil to fry your chickens
Next ingredients down here are necessary to make the honey sauce for your double crunch chicken. Don’t miss one of these:
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 to 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 cup of honey
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
Check the list again to make sure that all ingredients are ready before you start preparing cooking utensils.
Utensils Necessary to Cook Double Crunch Honey Garlic Chicken for Dinner
After you get the entire ingredients ready, make sure these utensils are all available:
- Plastic wrap or knife
- Meat mallet or cutting board
- Bowls and whisk
- Sauce pan
You’re ready to rock now. Find how to make this dish down here.
Steps of Cooking Double Crunch Honey Garlic Chicken
There will be two lists of steps you must follow down here. First is how to make the double crunch chicken. Here are all steps:
- Flatten or slice your chicken breasts until ½ inch thick. There are two ways to do this. First is using plastic wrap to wrap your chicken breasts then gran meat mallet to pound your meats. Another way is placing your chicken breasts on your cutting board then slicing them using truly sharp knife. Leaf them on the cutting board.
- Get clean bowl to create spice mixture from black pepper, salt, flour, nutmeg, ground ginger, cayenne paper, sage paprika, and thyme. The ingredients above are giving you enough spice mixture for eight twice of this recipe. So you’ll want to divide this spice mixture into two parts. Then save one of them inside the freezer for later use. I promise, you’ll love this spice mixture and you’ll be glad you keep this one.
- Use another clean bowl to whisk water and eggs together.
- Go back to your chicken breasts and season them all with pepper and salt. Dip the entire meats in mixture of spice and flour. Move those chickens to your egg wash. Then bring them back again to your spice mixture. Press your spice mixture into your meats is going to make them better.
- Take your skillet and heat canola oil in it about half inch height. Deep fry your chicken breasts while making sure that you regulate your stove’s temperature carefully. Just make sure that your chicken breasts don’t get brown too fast. Thin chicken breasts make them perfectly cooked while the outside turns brown. Fry your chicken breasts in medium heat for about 5 minutes for every side. When they become golden brown, they’re ready.
- Use your strainer to drain those chicken breasts.
- Now they’re ready to be placed on everyone’s plate with rice or noodle.
But wait, they’re not totally ready. Before serving the plates, make sure you prepare the honey garlic sauce. Let me show you how to get it ready.
- Place your medium saucepan on medium heated stove. Pour the olive oil to cook your minced garlic. Soften your garlic but be careful not to make it brown.
- Add black pepper, soy sauce, and obviously honey.
- Simmer your sauce for ten minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the stove then cool it for several minutes.
- Complete the chicken breasts you have prepared on the plate with this special sauce.
Making Baked Double Crunch Honey Garlic Chicken
If you love baking instead of cooking, this alternative works for you. What should you do when you’re preparing baked version of this chicken dish? Here are some guides:
- While preparing your chickens, you need to heat your baking sheet inside your oven in 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Preheat your pan to prevent your chicken from being stuck to your pan. Preheating will also make sure that oven’s heat starts going into chicken crusts to make them crispy and crunchy.
- Dip your chicken breasts to spice mix, egg wash, and spice mix again.
- Coat your baking pan using canola oil. Then place every piece of your meat to baking pan. Make sure each chicken doesn’t touch the others. If they touch each other, your chickens will steam instead of being crispy. Make sure each chicken is one inch separated from another one.
- Spray your chicken top with canola oil. This is going to help your chicken becomes crispy.
- Place your baking sheet on your oven’s second rack from the lowest part.
- Bake the chickens for about 15 minutes. Do not open your oven door! After 15 minutes you can flip the chickens. Then wait for 15 more minutes to give time to your chickens to become crispy and brown.
- They’re now ready to meet your honey garlic sauce.
Once you taste this dish you made by the help of double crunch honey garlic chicken recipe, you’ll try to get this recipe again. So before you lose it, you should print this recipe, add this recipe to your bookmark, or get a copy of it in your phone. Don’t you want to make share this tasty crunchy chicken meal to the ones you love? Share the recipe and let them make this by themselves.