This simple, easy to follow, homemade recipe of Brazilian Cheese Puffs will give you the most tempting and appetizing cheese puffs you’ll ever have! You will enjoy every bite of the Brazilian Cheese Puffs with Parmesan Cheese that you want to have it again and again! Do try!!
The Amazingly Delicious Brazilian Cheese Puffs
Brazilian Cheese Puffs or Pao De Queijo is very tasty that when you begin to eat, you will not stop eating until you finish them all. Brazilian Cheese Puffs are really mouthwatering that you will finish them very quickly.
Besides the tasty Brazilian Cheese Puffs, the Brazilian Cheese Bread is also amazingly delicious. You just need to spend 30 minutes to make the amazingly delicious Brazilian Cheese Bread.
For the amazingly delicious Brazilian Cheese Bread, you need to have the ingredients such as 1 egg room temperature, 1/3 cup of olive oil, 2/3 cup of milk, 1 ½ cups or 170 grams of tapioca flour or tapioca starch, ¼ cup or 50 grams of cheddar cheese, ¼ cup or 50 grams of mozzarella cheese, and 1 teaspoon of salt. With these all ingredients, you are ready to make Brazilian Cheese Bread.
First of all, the oven is preheated to 400 F. A mini muffin tin is greased a lot. All of the ingredients are put into a blender and they are pulsed until they become smooth.
And then, a spatula is used to scrape down the sides of the blender so that everything is blended properly. This yields more or less 2 cups of batter.
Next, the batter is removed into the mini muffin tins. It is filled up more or less ¾ full. They are baked for 20 minutes until all of them are puffy and just a little bit browned.
Finally, it is removed from the oven and it is let cool on a rack for several minutes. Now, your homemade Brazilian Cheese Bread is ready and you can enjoy it while it is still warm or you can also save it to reheat the Brazilian Cheese Bread later.
Another delicious Cheese Puff is Cheddar Cheese Puffs. For Cheddar Cheese Puffs, you need to have the ingredients such as ½ cup or 1 stick of salted butter, ½ cup of whole milk, ½ cup of water, 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard, and 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
Some other ingredients are also needed such as 1 cup of all purpose flour, 4 big eggs, 1 ½ cup or 5 oz of grated sharp cheddar cheese, and 2 stalks of chopped into small rounds of scallions.
You need 10 minutes for the preparation of Cheddar Cheese Puffs and you need to spend 25 minutes for cooking and baking the Cheddar Cheese Puffs. Several steps are taken to make The Cheddar Cheese Puffs.
It starts with preheating the oven, and then combining some of the ingredients, making the batter and continued by baking The Cheddar Cheese Puffs for 15 to 20 minutes.
The end result will be the golden brown Cheddar Cheese Puffs that are amazingly delicious not only for you but also for all of the members in your family. Enjoy!!
HOW MANY CALORIES OF BRAZILIAN CHEESE PUFFS PER SERVING?
This recipe yields 24 Brazilian Cheese Puffs and each Brazilian Cheese Puff has only 88 calories.
COURSE : DESSERT
CUISINE : BRAZILIAN (CAKES)
KEYWORD : BRAZILIAN CHEESE PUFFS
PREP TIME : 15 MINUTES
COOK TIME : 25 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME : 40 MINUTES
SERVING SIZE : 24 PUFFS
CALORIES : 88 CALORIES PER 1 BRAZILIAN CHEESE PUFF
- 1 cup of whole milk
- ½ cup of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 10 oz or 2 cups of tapioca flour
- 2 big eggs
- 1 ½ cups of grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare the oven. The oven is preheated to 350 F. 2 baking sheets are lined with parchment paper.
- The milk, oil and salt are placed in a medium saucepan and they are brought to a gentle boil over medium heat and once in a while they are stirred. They are removed from the heat quickly after you see large bubbles coming from the milk.
- The tapioca flour is put into the medium saucepan and they are stirred with a wooden spoon until they are mixed properly. The dough is removed to the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. The dough is beaten for several minutes at medium speed until the dough soften out and has cooled down.
- With the mixer on medium speed, the eggs are added into the dough one at a time. You must wait until the first egg is totally blended or incorporated before you put the second egg.
- The sides of the bowl are scrapped down. The cheese is beaten until very sticky dough is formed. The dough is scooped with a small ice cream scoop. Give a space of 2 inches apart (12 per baking sheet). The scoop is dipped in water between scoops to avoid from sticking.
- They are baked for 15 minutes and then the baking sheets are rotated from front to back. They are baked for another 10 or 15 minutes until all the puffs have puffed and the base of the puffs become golden brown.
- Now, your Brazilian Cheese Puffs are ready and you quickly serve your homemade Brazilian Cheese Puffs. Enjoy!!