Movie night will be perfect not only with popcorn. Cinnamon rolls will also make your movie night feels more fun. That’s why you’re going to love this easy homemade cinnamon rolls recipe. By following this recipe, you’re going to make gooey, fluffy, and soft cinnamon rolls ever. Your cinnamon rolls will melt in the mouth if you eat them while they’re still warm.
Ingredients for the Dough of Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- 1 cup of warm milk
- 1 tablespoon of dry yeast, the instant one
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar, the white one
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 tablespoons of salted butter that’s been softened
- 1 egg, the large one
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
When you’re preparing warm milk for this dough recipe, you need to make sure it is warm enough, about 100 or 110 degrees Fahrenheit. And when preparing the flour, take the flour using measuring cup. Scoop out your flour then level off your cup’s top. It is always good to weigh your flour using kitchen scale if you really want to get the complete accuracy.
Each cup of the flour will be 125 grams so three cups of flour will be 375 grams. You’ll also need to prepare the softened butter, but how soft should it be? Place butter at your room temperature then you must touch it. Make sure that it responds very easily when you touch it. If you want to soften your butter in microwave, be careful not to melt it all.
Oh, and about the butter, you’re free to use either unsalted butter or salted butter. You can also replace the all-purpose flour with the bread flour if you want it or if that’s the only flour you had. Just remember that your dough must be a bit sticky, yet very pliable and soft at once. Adding too much flour is going to stiffen your dough. Stiff dough means stiff rolls.
Filling Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- ½ cup of salter butter, melt it
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of ground cinnamon
Just like the ingredients of the dough, choose one between unsalted butter and salted butter. Now since you’re done preparing the main ingredients, you’re ready to prepare the glaze ingredients.
Cinnamon Rolls Recipe’s Glazing Ingredients
- 4 ounces of softened cream cheese
- ¼ cup of softened salt butter
- 1 or 1½ cups of powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 or 2 tablespoons of milk
That’s it. If you’re done preparing all those ingredients, you can start making your cinnamon rolls. Follow these steps to make best cinnamon rolls ever.
Cinnamon Rolls Recipe’s Dough Steps
- Use stand mixer’s bowl to combine eggs, butter, salt, sugar, yeast, and warm milk.
- Add in the flour as well.
- Turn your stand mixer on, keep it in low speed.
- When your flour starts incorporating into your dough, increase your mixer’s speed to medium range.
- Add flour in order to pull your dough away from your mixer bowl’s sides. Your dough mixture must be tacky, yet not stick when you hold it in your hands. That dough must be soft. You can add more flour until your dough reaches the consistency you desire.
- Prepare a mixing bowl and grease it before you transfer your dough in it. Cover the bowl with towel in order to let it rise until its double size. This is going to take an hour.
- Get a baking sheet then grease it lightly. Punch down your dough then roll it into 12 x 18 inch rectangle.
Now, follow the steps that lead you to the best cinnamon rolls’ fillings.
Steps to Make Cinnamon Rolls Recipe’s Fillings
- Get the melted butter ready then use it to brush the top of your rolls dough.
- Prepare small bowl and use it to combine cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Sprinkle this mixture on top of your melted butter that has been spread to your rolls dough.
- Create one long roll by rolling up the dough tightly.
- Cut your roll into slices that each slice is about an inch thick. Using sharp knife or dental floss is going to give you twelve slices.
- Place your slices inside 9 x 13 inch sized pan. Cover the pan then let your dough rise again, this takes between 30 and 45 minutes.
- Preheat your oven in 325 degrees Fahrenheit before baking your cinnamon rolls only for fourteen minutes. Make sure the top of your cinnamon rolls becomes brown.
Tutorials of Making Cinnamon Rolls Recipe’s Glaze
- Make cinnamon rolls’ glazing using hand mixer. Whip your butter and cream cheese together until it turns fluffy and light.
- Then add the vanilla extract and powdered sugar into the mixture.
- Create the drizzle like consistency by adding enough milk to your mixture.
- Pull your cinnamon rolls out of your oven then frost them all while they’re still warm.
- Serve the rolls immediately or you can cool them and store them. They’ll stay up to five days.
So you’ve been instructed to bake your cinnamon rolls for fourteen minutes, right? But keep in your mind that your cinnamon rolls’ top must start turning brown before you can pull them out of your oven. If it has been fourteen minutes but you don’t see the top of rolls become brown yet, you may need to cook it again until the rolls turn brown.
There’s nothing better than making your dish by yourself. And there’s no better way to make the best cinnamon rolls except following this cinnamon rolls recipe. Make sure to watch every instruction mentioned in this page. If you follow even the smallest details, there’s no doubt that your upcoming cinnamon rolls will be the most perfect one everyone could taste.