This Lobster Pasta is full of lobsters and surrounded by popular Italian pasta, spaghetti with strong garlic aroma from the garlic butter sauce. This is a really palatable dish you should try to make your own at home. Once, you can make it on your own, you’ll find out that making Lobster Pasta at home is not as expensive as going to some Eateries to buy the Lobster Pasta.
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO TO MAKE YOUR OWN LOBSTER PASTA AT HOME?
First of all, it will be much better if you just make sure that you have a fresh lobster, but if don’t have it, it’s still possible to use the frozen lobster. Asian style is used in cooking this Lobster Pasta. The first thing to do is to cook the lobster and take out the meat from its claws and tails prior to cooking.
As mentioned above, you’ll enjoy a strong scent of garlic from this dish, and to make this Lobster Pasta become more delectable, it is advisable to use rice wine for the seasoning of the butter sauce. And by doing this, you’re really going to enjoy the heavenly and yummy Homemade Lobster Pasta!! By the way, if you want to make it creamy, just put a pinch of whipping cream to the sauce.
SOME TIPS ON HOW TO HANDLE THE LOBSTER BEFORE COOKING LOBSTER PASTA AT HOME
These several tips maybe will be useful for you to handle the lobster before you start to cook your own Lobster Pasta at home.
- First of all, prepare a big pot. And then, the big pot is filled with 2”cold water, cover it with a lid. Season or give much salt into the water and it is brought to a boil.
- Next, put the lobsters into the big pot. And then, the large pot is covered again with the lid and for about 8 minutes, the lobsters are steamed until the lobsters shells are bright red.
- It is much better to have the lobsters to be a little bit undercooked because the lobster meat needs to be reheated before you serve the Lobster Pasta.
- Remove the lobsters to a big rimmed baking sheet and let them become cool enough before further handling.
- Prepare a medium bowl. And then, the small legs of the lobsters are cut off. The tail meat is removed and the tail meat is chopped in half lengthwise. Cut each half of the tail meat into bite size pieces and put them into the medium bowl.
Taking out the lobster meat from knuckles and claws is a little bit challenging because you want to have it as complete as possible, don’t you? So, just do your best. Finally, put the knuckle and claws meat into the same bowl of the tail meat. Just give it a try and good luck!
Hopefully, these several tips on handling the lobster before cooking Lobster Pasta will be beneficial for you, so you’ll enjoy and have the best homemade Lobster Pasta!!
HOW MANY CALORIES PER SERVING?
This Lobster Pasta has 617 calories per serving.
WHAT OTHER KINDS OF MEAL TO SERVE WITH LOBSTER PASTA?
COURSE : APPETIZER
CUISINE : INTERNATIONAL
KEYWORD : LOBSTER PASTA
SERVINGS : 2 PEOPLE
CALORIES : 617 CALORIES
- 1 ½ lbs of live lobster or 6 oz of lobster meat
- 8 oz of spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 3 dashes of ground black pepper
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 2/3 cup of chicken stock
- 2 tablespoon of dry white wine or Japanese cooking sake
- 1 tablespoon of rice wine
- ½ teaspoon of salt or up to your taste
- 1 tablespoon of sliced parsley
- 1 small tomato, chopped into small cubes
- Grated parmesan cheese ( optional )
- Lemon wedges
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice or up to your taste
- Prepare a pot of water. And then, the pot of water is brought to a boil and for about 10 minutes, the lobster is cooked. Dry out the lobster and take out the meat from its claws and tail. The lobster’s tail is then chopped into bite-sized pieces.
- Prepare the spaghetti. And then, the spaghetti is cooked based on the directions on the package. Dry out the spaghetti and put them aside.
- Prepare a large frying pan. And then, the large frying pan with the butter and olive oil is heated up on a medium heat. Put the garlic into the large frying pan the garlic is sautéed and then put also the lobster meat, followed by black pepper and salt into the large frying pan. Put the spaghetti into the large frying pan they are stirred to mix well with the lobster.
- Prepare the chicken stock. And then, the chicken stock and sake (if used) are put into the large frying pan. For several times, the spaghetti is thrown lightly into the large frying pan until the sauce slowly become thick. Next, put the tomatoes, parsley, and lemon juice into the large frying pan and they are stirred to mix properly with the spaghetti. The heat is turned off and now, you can remove the Lobster Pasta to two serving platters. If you want to make it more attractive, you can decorate beautifully the Lobster Pasta with lemon wedges and grated Parmesan and last but not least, the lemon juice is squeezed on the Lobster Pasta prior to enjoying the meal.